I-485 Adjustment of Status Cover Letter Samples

Attaching a cover letter to your green card application will help you organize your application documents and also help the USCIS agents review your case thoroughly! Download these cover letters I used for my personal concurrent filing I-485 application which was approved with no RFE!

*All content here is for sharing experience only, not for providing legal advice. No guarantee of successful green card application results. See disclaimer here.
I-485 Concurrent Filing Green Card Cover Letter

I am asking for $10 for all templates, this will allow me to continue doing research on new regulation updates and benefit more people. *Terms and conditions apply. Please read.

Pay by Paypal or Credit CardPay by Venmo @Evy-Chen


Thank you so much for your understanding & support! :)

*Disclaimer: All materials provided are for sharing personal experience and opinions only, and not for providing legal advice. View details here.

See what other readers think about the post and templates......

"Thank you! I found your blog today, and it is the best blog I have ever found. Thank you for sharing your experience. " - Jae S.

"You blog was really helpful, just starting to get the forms ready to send soon."- Mukesh Y.

"I just submitted my green card application a few weeks ago. Your blog was very helpful in the preparation process, and the cover letters were a great template to begin working from!" - Michelle Z.

"Hi I'm about to file AOS myself and your blog is super helpful, initially I did not want to pay for the templates but seeing that you do such a good service to others in sharing your tips, I thought I'd like to support you by purchasing the cover letters. Keep up the great work!" - S. K.

"Your blog is so helpful wow! I wish I saw this before I did my stuff it would be so much easier." By Nneka B. 


"Your post is awesome, I’m starting to put all the info and forms together and your post made it so much easier! Thanks." By V.C.


"I am currently filling out my green card application and I found your website to be extremely helpful! Thank you so much!" By Stefan M.


"Thank you so much! Your article has been extremely helpful to me and I plan to use it going forward. I appreciate the time you have spent on doing this for helping others like me. Keep up the good work!" By A.M.


"Thank you for sharing such great information of the green card spouse application. It's really helpful. " By Kang H.


"That's my contribution to the great work you're doing! Well done!" - Victor M.


"我早先從你的文章中有看到需要I-944, 你的部落格我看了非常多次! 謝謝你的資訊" - Jessica L.


"我近期在準備Adjustment of Status的文件,並在網路上看到您提供的文章,內容非常清楚, 對我幫助很大, 想在這裡特別感謝您, 並詢問是否能索取模板"- Eve L.



"你的部落格是我看過最仔細完整的文章分享, 真的很謝謝你的提供" - - Emily H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I will review it shortly:) You can also contact me at chenevy99@gmail.com

Questions?

Name

Email *

Message *